Welcome to our Website
The term 'Sharon Wagstaff' or 'S L Wagstaff', 'I','us', 'our' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All images contained within this website are the sole property of Sharon Wagstaff, protected by international copyright law and may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sharon Wagstaff's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never wilfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business' personally identifiable information to any third party.
Where your personal information is collected through our contact e-forms, users are required to freely give name, email address and demographic information (e.g., your zip/postal code). This information is collected in order to verify your identity and so we may contact you regarding your interest in our products or services.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients. Where goods or services have been rendered, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years, beyond which it will be deleted/destroyed.
You may request to see what personal information we hold at any given time and the right to ask for this information to be updated or (subject to the terms outlined in the above paragraph) removed from our records.
We are happy to resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your information. In the first instance, please contact the website owner - Sharon Wagstaff via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are processing your personal data in a manner not in accordance with the law, you may file a complaint at the Information Commissioner's Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Cookies in Use on this Site
is taken as meaning that you agree to our Policy and any such changes.
Visitor Statistics Cookies via Google Analytics
Data collected is anonymous, stored and retained within the Google Analytics app for a period of 26 months after which it will be automatically deleted, however this will reset on new activity should you revisit the site again thereafter.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, however, doing so will likely limit the functionality of
our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies by visiting the site below: www.allaboutcookies.org